The fees for West Moreton Anglican College are set by the College Council and every effort is made to have the fees for the current year and the following year available as soon as Council has approved the College Fee Structure.
Enquiries in relation to fees should be directed to Mrs Tricia Steele, Fees Officer, by telephoning 3813 4523 between 8am - 3.30pm, Monday to Friday.
2014 College Fees (Click to Download)
2014 International Students Fees (Click to Download)
Credit Card Payment Form (Click to Download)
There are various ways to pay your fees. Payments can be made in the following ways:
- In person - bring your Statement of Account to the College Cashier's office for payment by cash, cheque or EFTPOS (credit or debit). Accepted credit cards are MasterCard and Visa.
- By mail - send your cheque made payable to West Moreton Anglican College along with top section of your Statement of Account or fill in your credit card details on the Credit Card Payment Form (available on the College website) and forward to the Accounts Receivable Officer.
- By telephone - contact the Accounts Receivable Officer on 07 3813 4523 and have your College Statement of Account and credit card details ready.
- BPAY - telephone and internet banking. The Biller Code and Reference Number are on the front of the relevant Statement of Account.
- By Direct Debit - The College encourages all parents to consider spreading the cost of their child's tuition across the year through entering a direct debit arrangement free of charge. Contact the Accounts Receivable Officer on 3813 4523 for a Direct Debit Authority Form and to determine the appropriate payment rate.
- Online - click here to visit our secure online banking facility provided by Westpac. To access the online banking portal, please click here.