The Visitor Immersion Program is an excellent opportunity for International Students to learn English and experience Australian Culture
Who is eligible for this program?
- Students who are travelling to Australia, on a visitor/tourist visa and wish to study in an English program or experience school life in mainstream classes.
- Entry to mainstream classes is dependent in the student’s English language ability.
- Students can enrol at WestMAC at any time and join the current English language or mainstream classes.
- Students can apply individually or come in groups. If the group is comprised of 10 or more students a closed class is provided; i.e., the students will have their own teacher and individually designed English classes. This policy does not apply if the group is enrolled for one full academic term. The WestMAC academic calendar is available on our website.
Applicants should be between 12-18 years of age, however consideration will be given to younger students on a case by case basis, as well as younger students accompanied by a guardian - as defined by the Department of Immigration.
Course Duration: 1-12 weeks
- Students must live in a homestay organised by the College
- Alternatively, students can live with their parents or a guardian as defined by The Department of Immigration.
- Complete WestMAC application form (www.wmac.com.au) and fax or email to email@example.com three weeks prior to arriving.
- The application will be assessed and an offer made within two working days
- Acceptance of offer and full payment required two weeks prior to arrival
- Homestay application form and full payment of homestay fees required
- Students will be given an English placement test upon arrival
- West Moreton Anglican College organizes homestay accommodation for students with one of our safe, friendly homestay families.
- Homestay accommodation includes 3 meals a day (breakfast, lunch & dinner) , a weekly laundry service and daily transfer to and from school.
- Emergency support and counseling
- Airport pickup on arrival and departure
- 24 hour emergency contact
We would like to welcome you to WestMAC at anytime for a tour of our campus.
Please contact Anne Shaw Email firstname.lastname@example.org