Thank you for considering West Moreton Anglican College for your child.
Enrolment for International students at WestMAC can be completed by following these steps:
STEP 1 Submit your application for enrolment.
STEP 2 You are also required to submit documents, including:
- Completed health information including immunization details (this information is included in the enrolment form)
- Academic reports for the last two (2) years
- Copy of passport biopage. If your passport has not been issued please provide once it has been issued
- Evidence of English language level if applying for direct entry into high school, and
- any other specialist reports (i.e psychological and/or medical reports)
STEP 3 The application will be assessed by the Director of International Student Programs
STEP 4 If the applicant has been accepted a letter of offer, invoice and written agreement will be issued.
STEP 5 When the invoice has been paid and the signed written agreement returned a Confirmed Offer of Enrolment will be issued.
STEP 6 A homestay application form and arrival notice will be forwarded. When completed documents are returned to the College, host family details and airport transfer arrangements will be confirmed.International Students - Apply Now (PDF 205kb)