West Moreton Anglican College offers a range of academic and talent-based scholarships for new and continuing students that demonstrate excellence in their standard of achievement and a willingness to embrace College life.
Applications for 2020 Scholarships are now open.
2020 Scholarship applications will close 4pm Friday 22 February 2019.Download the 2020 Scholarships Information and Application Handbook
All applicants (Academic and Special Talent), must sit the Scholarship Exam which takes place at the College on Saturday 2 March 2019. More information about this day will be forwarded to registered applicants in late February 2019.
Please note that if a year level is classified as 'full', successful scholarship applicants will then be placed on a waitlist for the next available position. If parents are planning to enrol their children at West Moreton Anglican College for 2020, please do not wait until the scholarship process has been finalised as you may miss out on a position.
How to Apply (Please complete all four steps)
- Step 1 - Register and pay for the Scholarship testing here. The testing will take place on Saturday 2 March 2019 at the College. (Registered applicants will be sent detailed information late February 2019).
- Step 2 - All applicants are to complete Section 1 through to Section 5 of the 2020 Scholarships Information & Application Booklet.
- Step 3 - Follow the application instructions under the heading of the scholarship/s you are applying for. Ensure that any questions asked at the bottom of each scholarship information page are answered and that page lodged as part of your application.
- Step 4 - Submit the hard copy of your application (and required documents), to Main/Central Administration by close of business, 4pm on Friday 22 February 2019. (It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that the application/s are received by this time as no late applications will be accepted).
Academic Scholarships are awarded based on the results of the Scholarship Exam.
Special Talent Scholarships are awarded from the results of the Scholarship Exam, current school results, practical performance (if relevant) and an interview/audition.
Scholarships are available in the following areas:
- Language (Japanese or Chinese)
- Music (Choral or Instrumental)
- Sports (All-rounder or Elite)
For more information, please contact Mrs Gayle Moore, Enrolments Officer on firstname.lastname@example.org or (07) 3813 4555.