As a Diocesan owned School, the governing body of the School is Diocesan Council. The members of the Diocesan Council are:
- The Most Reverend Dr P J Aspinall
- The Right Reverend C Venables
- The Right Reverent J Greaves
- The Right Reverend John Roundhill
- The Reverend G Hoyte
- Mr D O’Connor
- Mr D Sneesby
- Mrs J Dyke
- The Reverend A Lowe
- Dr Gemma Dashwood
- The Reverend Canon G F Harch
- The Venerable J Worrall
- The Reverend G Moses
- Dr R. S Kerr OAM
- The Honourable Justice D Mullins
Diocesan Council delegates certain governance functions to the College Council via the Constitution.
In circumstances where the Directors of the Governing Body must be provided with a report about sexual abuse or likely sexual abuse the Diocesan Council has, pursuant to Section 366B of the Education (General Provisions) Act 2017 delegated that role to Mr Greg Milles, the Director of Professional Standards within the diocese.
The College Council is a body of eminent members of the Church and community whose role is to provide governance and strategic direction to the College. It has delegated authorities from and responsibilities to the Diocesan Council of the Anglican Diocese of Brisbane. Members of the College Council include:
- Dr Ian Lupton BDSc(Hons) is a Partner with the Limestone Dental Group located in Ipswich. Dr Lupton was previously the Deputy Chair of College Council since 2008 and is also Chair of the College Facilities Committee.
- Mr Andrew West B.Com. LL. M(Adv) (Qld) is a Barrister-at-Law based in Ipswich.
- Mr Bruce Sackson B.Bus(Acc) FICA FTIA GAICD is a Consultant to BDO and board member and adviser for multiple boards.
- Dr Cathryn Hester BE (Hons) MBBS DACSM ADD DCH GAICD ADD FRACGP is a Specialist GP with advanced training in skin cancer diagnosis and management, women's health and paediatrics.
- Mrs Tanya Chilcott BJ BA is a former Senior Journalist who was The Courier-Mail's Education Reporter for six years. Tanya is currently the Public Relations and Media Liaison Officer with the Queensland College of Teachers and is a member of the Women in Media Queensland Committee.
- Dr Andrew Ward BSc (Hons) PhD MBA GAICD, is Manager - Plant Health Sugar Research Australia, providing strategic leadership to Sugar Research Australia’s Plant Health Team.
- Ms Anne Marie Troutman BA BSocWk GDipBusAdmin GDipM’ment has conducted her own management consultancy since May 2005. Anne Marie has consulted, and continues to consult, to the private, public and not-for-profit sectors in the areas of leadership capability and organisational improvement.
- Mr Michael Flanderka BCom CA Registered Tax Agentis a specialist Indirect Tax Adviser and Chartered Accountant. Michael is Managing Director and CEO of technology company Data Interactive Pty Ltd and also operates a boutique indirect tax consulting firm, Flanderka Consulting.
- Wing Commander Brett Nansen BHlthSc (Flinders University); MMilitaryDefenceStud (Australian National University) is the RAAF Amberley representative who is currently posted to Headquarters Combat Support Group in the role of Staff Officer Personnel, looking after the personnel and workforce capability in Combat Support Group. He is also the Commanding Officer of Combat Support Group Headquarters. Wing Commander Nansen has served 16 years in the Permanent Air Force and has been deployed on two operational tours of the Middle East.
Ex officio (non-voting)
- Mr Geoff McLay BSc BEd MEd MBA AFAIM MACE MACEL GAICD - Principal.
- Mr James (Jim) Barry B.Bus, FCPA – Interim Director of Corporate Services.