P and F Association
The West Moreton Anglican College Parents' and Friends' (P & F) Association provides an avenue for members of the College community to become involved in friend-raising and fundraising activities on a volunteer basis.
The P & F Association is an active and valuable group of College supporters who conduct larger scale activities that underpin the facilities and offerings of the College through such as book pack coordination and community events (Bush Dance and Trivia Night).
The group meets monthly during term time in the Central Administration Building Staff Common Room. At the Association meetings, attendees are encouraged to express ideas, discuss viewpoints and contribute to the setting of a vision for the Association for the year. Please see below a list of upcoming meeting dates.
Attending the P & F meetings and/or volunteering to assist in fundraising for the school greatly supports both the students and staff at the school, as well as being a great avenue to build friendships. Everyone is encouraged to attend and welcomed, even if it is only occasionally!
The Association has the following objectives:
- To promote the interests of West Moreton Anglican College.
- To foster closer association and good fellowship between parents, Council, staff and students of the College.
- To encourage community interest in the educational, community and pastoral aims of the College.
- To facilitate the growth of the College as expressed in the College's mission statement.
- To raise funds to assist with the activities of the Association.
- To organise and conduct functions and arrange services approved by the Council of the College for the purpose of achieving these objects
- To do all such things as are incidental or conducive to the attainment of these objectives.
Subject to the approval of the Council of the College, to provide resources and facilities for the College or to maintain or improve existing facilities and resources.
An elected standing committee comprising a President, a Vice President, a Treasurer, a Secretary, a Mothers' Day and Fathers' Day Stall Coordinator, Social Media Coordinator and representatives of the College's three sub-schools manages the activities of the Association.
- Mandi Lynagh, P&F President - 0466 306 612
2018 P and F Association Committee
PRESIDENT: Mandi Lynagh
VICE PRESIDENT: Debbie Render
TREASURER: Richard Bischoff
SECRETARY: Liane Duffy
JUNIOR SCHOOL REPRESENATIVE: Tegan Eldridge
MIDDLE SCHOOL REPRESENTATIVE: Elise Bryant
SENIOR SCHOOL REPRESENTATIVE: Carolyn Bischoff
MOTHERS’ & FATHERS’ DAY STALL COORDINATOR: Tegan Eldridge
SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR: Tegan Eldridge
2019 P and F Association Meeting Dates
Meetings will be held at 6.30pm in the Staff Common Room (lower level of the Central Administration Building). Specific dates are below:
- Tuesday 12 February
- Tuesday12 March
- Tuesday23 April
- Tuesday14 May
- Tuesday18 June
- Tuesday23 July
- Tuesday13 August
- Tuesday10 September
- Tuesday22 October
- Wednesday 13 November - Annual General Meeting
Everyone is very welcome to attend.