P and F Association
The West Moreton Anglican College Parents' and Friends' (P & F) Association provides an avenue for members of the College community to become involved in friend-raising and fundraising activities on a volunteer basis.
The P & F Association is an active and valuable group of College supporters who conduct larger scale activities that underpin the facilities and offerings of the College through such as book pack coordination and community events (Bush Dance and Trivia Night).
The group meets monthly during term time in the Central Administration Building Staff Common Room. At the Association meetings, attendees are encouraged to express ideas, discuss viewpoints and contribute to the setting of a vision for the Association for the year. Please see below a list of upcoming meeting dates.
Attending the P & F meetings and/or volunteering to assist in fundraising for the school greatly supports both the students and staff at the school, as well as being a great avenue to build friendships. Everyone is encouraged to attend and welcomed, even if it is only occasionally!
The Association has the following objectives:
- To promote the interests of West Moreton Anglican College.
- To foster closer association and good fellowship between parents, Council, staff and students of the College.
- To encourage community interest in the educational, community and pastoral aims of the College.
- To facilitate the growth of the College as expressed in the College's mission statement.
- To raise funds to assist with the activities of the Association.
- To organise and conduct functions and arrange services approved by the Council of the College for the purpose of achieving these objects
- To do all such things as are incidental or conducive to the attainment of these objectives.
Subject to the approval of the Council of the College, to provide resources and facilities for the College or to maintain or improve existing facilities and resources.
An elected standing committee comprising a President, a Vice President, a Treasurer, a Secretary, a Bookpack Coordinator, a Book Club Coordinator, a Mothers' Day and Fathers' Day Stall Coordinator and representatives of the College's three sub-schools manages the activities of the Association.
- Elise Bryant, P&F President - 0416 148 710
2018 P and F Association Committee
PRESIDENT: Elise Bryant
VICE PRESIDENT: John Ellis
TREASURER: Richard Bischoff
SECRETARY: Mandi Lynagh
JUNIOR SCHOOL REPRESENATIVE: John Ellis
MIDDLE SCHOOL REPRESENTATIVE: Debbie Render
SENIOR SCHOOL REPRESENTATIVE: Carolyn Bischoff
BOOKPACK COORDINATORS: Mandi Lynagh
BOOKCLUB COORDINATOR: vacant position
MOTHERS’ & FATHERS’ DAY STALL COORDINATOR: Mandi Lynagh
2018 P and F Association Meeting Dates
Meetings will be held on a Wednesday evening at 6.30pm in the Staff Common Room (lower level of the Central Administration Building). Specific dates are below:
24 January 2018
21 February 2018
21 March 2018
18 April 2018
16 May 2018
20 June 2018
25 July 2018
15 August 2018 (Student free day)
19 September 2018
17 October 2018
28 November 2018 - Annual General Meeting
Everyone is very welcome to attend.