Fees and Payments
The College's fee structure includes all:
- core curriculum activities
- text books
- excursions which form part of the curriculum
- TAS and Junior TAS sports, and
- participation in the performing arts.
Additional charges will be levied for any optional camps and musical instrumental hire. The Parents & Friends Association (P&F) also manage a Bookpack system which supplies all stationary requirements for the students.
WestMAC offers several ways to make payments to the College:
- Direct debit, and
- Cash, cheque or EFTPOS (credit or debit) in person, by mail or telephone.
- Secure Online Payment Portal
For more information contact our Account Receivable Officer.